Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered a catastrophic personal injury, you can't afford to lose your case. The more serious your injury, the greater the challenges you will face, both medically and financially. To meet these challenges successfully, you have to be willing to fight.
At the Atlanta law firm of Watkins, Lourie, Roll & Chance, PC, we are prepared to take on the fight on your behalf. We have helped hundreds of injured people throughout Georgia recover damages from the parties who had negligently injured them. Our clients' victories have included many multimillion-dollar recoveries.
Veteran Personal Injury Attorneys
All of our attorneys have attained an AV peer rating through Martindale-Hubbell.* Additionally, all of our attorneys have been selected as Super Lawyers by peer vote as reported in Atlanta Magazine.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling all types of personal injury cases, including catastrophic injuries resulting from the following:
- Auto accidents, including rear-end collisions and drunk driving accidents
- Trucking accidents caused by weather conditions, highway defects and driver negligence including driver fatigue and failure to maintain the truck
- Motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents
- Public transit accidents including MARTA accidents
- Product liability including injuries caused by dangerous and defective drugs or recalled toys
- Medical malpractice including birth injuries resulting in cerebral palsy; surgical errors, ER (emergency room) errors and failure to diagnose cancer or other critical illnesses and conditions
- Dog bites
- Nursing home neglect cases involving bedsores, malnutrition and dehydration
- Insurance disputes
- Construction injuries including crane accidents and accidents involving heavy machinery
We concentrate our practice on helping adults and children who have suffered the most serious losses, handling serious personal injuries including the following:
In addition to representing injured people and their families, our lawyers also help businesses that have suffered major financial losses due to fraud, negligence, or the wrongful conduct of another party.
Doing What It Takes to Win Relief for the Injured
Winning a personal injury or business tort lawsuit boils down not only to legal proficiency, but also having the financial resources to hire the best experts. For example, if you are injured in a car accident, your lawyer may hire highly skilled accident reconstructionists and engineers to document such factors as speed, point of impact, points of rest and highway defects.
At Watkins, Lourie, Roll & Chance, PC, we undertake our investigations without placing a financial burden on you. Through our contingent fee agreement, we advance all litigation expenses and are reimbursed only when your case is settled or tried to verdict. If your case is not won, we will bear all litigation costs.
We offer a free consultation to evaluate your injury case.
Take up the fight. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney at Watkins, Lourie, Roll & Chance, PC.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.