Did Your Car Accident Occur in a Highway or Road Construction Zone?
Various types of negligence contribute to a traffic accident. Driver error may be assumed to be the most common source of negligence causing traffic accidents. Street, road and highway defects such as the following are also responsible for many crashes by cars, trucks and motorcycles:
- Improper or incomplete signage
- Shoulders that drop off abruptly at the side of the highway
- Improper slopes and grades that allow water to pool
- Insufficient tapering of merging lanes on entrance and exit ramps
- Construction debris left on the road
- Storm water runoff
- Untrimmed foliage hiding signs and signals
- Construction zone accidents involving work vehicles improperly entering and exiting work sites
If you were seriously injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident in Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Columbus or other Georgia city or in nearby states such as Chattanooga, TN, you have an effective advocate in Watkins, Lourie, Roll & Chance, PC. Our years of experience and our depth of knowledge in personal injury law have given us many tools that help us represent car accident victims. We are well prepared to take up the fight on behalf of the injured and their families.
Contact Us After a Construction Zone Accident
Have you been seriously injured in a highway or road construction zone accident in the Atlanta area or beyond? Take up the fight to obtain the compensation that is rightfully yours. Contact us at Watkins, Lourie, Roll & Chance, PC to learn how our lawyers can help you determine the ultimate cause of your accident — and the available sources of compensation for your injury.
Find out about successful cases we have handled.